user-1936

Hi,

I am trying to get BBC Click Episodes.

I want to add EPS to saved like so (UTC date):

07/10/2017 - Japan: Seeing Things You Wouldn't Believe

https://i.imgur.com/ULLiebw.png

However first broadcast date is wrong.

Currently adding it to my PVR like so:

get_iplayer --pvr-add="Click" Click --exclude="Short Edition" --tvmode=best --file-prefix="<name> - <episode>" --output "/var/data/Downloads/TV/"

user-1651

The image you uploaded shows details for a different episode , about school shootings , not the Japanese one.

user-1936

Different eps same show.

https://i.imgur.com/d4N6Evc.png

user-1651

Firstbroadcast date is 2017-10-07 , which is the day it was broadcast on. ( 7th October )
I am confused where you are seeing the incorrect info , it looks like it is correct to me.

user-1936

I added it with:

get_iplayer --pvr-add="Click" Click --exclude="Short Edition" --tvmode=best --file-prefix="<nameshort>-<firstbcastdate>-<episodeshort>" --output "/var/data/Downloads/TV/"

Which gives me:

Click-2017-09-16-School_Shootings

However, I want date format to be UTC:

Click-16-09-2017 - School Shootings..

Ideally I want it saved like so:

Click - 2017x35 - 16-09-2017 - School Shootings.mp4

user-2

That is not what "UTC" means (Google is your friend here). As to the format for <firstbcastdate> you want in the file name, that is not available. get_iplayer just uses the format provided in BBC metadata.

user-1936

This is true, sorry didn't mean UTC.

I got it fixed with get_iplayer --pvr-add="Click" Click --exclude="Short Edition" --tvmode=best --file-prefix="<nameshort>-<firstbcastdate>-<episodeshort>" --output "/var/data/Downloads/TV/" and was able to use imdb to sort it.

Thanks!

user-2155

(29-10-2017, 09:49 PM)This is true, sorry didn't mean UTC.

I got it fixed with  get_iplayer --pvr-add="Click" Click --exclude="Short Edition" --tvmode=best --file-prefix="<nameshort>-<firstbcastdate>-<episodeshort>" --output "/var/data/Downloads/TV/" and was able to use imdb to sort it.

Thanks!

As detailed in the substitution parameters page in the documentation, to get first broadcast in DD-MM-YYYY you could use:

<firstbcastday>-<firstbcastmonth>-<firstbcastyear>

Not sure that using '/' is wise for filenames as it's the Unix directory delimiter.

Also, if you can't be sure that there will be a short episode description, and to avoid a floating '-', you can put the '-' inside the tag's <> to not print it if the tag is empty: <-episodeshort>

These forums are archived

See this post for further info