These forums are archived

See this post for further info

get_iplayer forums

Forum archived. Posting disabled.

Web PVR Failing To Download TV Programmes

user-1624

In the last few days Web PVR has failed to download any TV programmes but will still download Radio shows. It appears to be a problem reading the cache because if I refresh the cache, although it says that it has added TV programmes, it doesn't list them as it used to and still does for Radio shows.  Searches do not find programmes that it should, which again seems to indicate a problem with the cache not updating. I can still download using the command line and a list of pids but compiling the list is somewhat time consuming.

I have upgraded to 3.0.6 and rebuilt the TV index but still no luck. Any help will be appreciated.

Edit: The cache is updating as the programme list displayed when Web PVR starts up contains recent shows and I can record directly from Web PVR by selecting 'Record' next to the programme. However no TV programmes in the PVR list are downloaded.

user-1624

Update.

It is now downloading episodes from the existing PVR list but I don't seem to be able to add new programmes to the list as they don't appear in the cache. For example, although Episode One of Blue Planet II is available on iPlayer it does not appear in the cache even after a refresh.

These forums are archived

See this post for further info